Monday, December 8, 2008

Military Christmas Dinner

Kermie and the "A" team or so they call it :)
Kermie and the rest of his platoon in formation.  They were promoting another soldier.
Ella and Grandpa in front of the big truck!
Ella, Mommy, Daddy in front of the big truck!
Daddy, Mommy, Granny, and Ella in front of the big truck!
Daddy and Ella "driving" the big truck for the millionth time.  She loved it!

On Sunday, Ella and I went to Kermie's military Christmas dinner in Walton, Kentucky.  This is the first one I have been "allowed" to go to in the eight years Kermie has been in the service, so I was excited to go.  I think Ella enjoyed it more than anyone because she was allowed to drive in the big truck (as you can see from the pictures), play with two very cute dogs, bounce the balls, and talk to everyone she saw. Kermie looked cute in his uniform as always!  I will be sad when he doesn't have to wear them anymore come October, but so happy he is finished!!  Ella and I are so proud of him and loved getting to see him in action this weekend.   

8 comments:

Donovan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Donovan said...

Ella,

I enjoyed going to the Christmas dinner with you. I know you are so proud of your Daddy. He loves you very much. You were so cute driving the big truck.

I love you sweetie and hope to see you later this week. I will miss watching you Wednesday but Granny has to go to the hospital.

Granny

P.S. Jamie, I am so proud of you and what you do for our country. I love you so much but I will be so happy when you finally finished.

Brooke, you are such a good wife for Jamie. Thank you for the support you have given him. I love you.

Donovan said...

Ella,

I had fun with you Sunday at your daddy's Army base (Armory). You were a big girl in the Army truck.

Papa (Donovan)

Jamie I am so proud of you! Brooke I'm proud of you too!

Mama Smors said...

Ella looked cute in her boots! I would love to get together for a play date. Let me know what works for you all! :) They will have fun, they are so close in age.

Gina (Nana) said...

Kermie
You look very handsome in your uniform. We are very proud of you for all you have accomplished while you have been apart of the National Guard. You take such good care of your family.We love you!

Gina and Rob

Jennifer said...

Her outfit is too flippin cute!

Ashley said...

What a fun time for the family!

mommyz3girlz said...

Nice pictures!