Saturday, July 17, 2010

New Blog Title

I started this blog about 3 years ago when Ella was first born. The purpose of the blog was to represent some sort of electronic babybook to document Ella's life and it has served that purpose very well! I love looking back to older pictures and reading up on all of our past memories. In fact, I'm sure I will use those early blog posts when Grayson gets here to remind myself of what goes on in those newborn stages and so on! On the other hand, now that we have a new addition coming to the family and I honestly don't want to have to keep up with 2 blogs (one for Ella and one for Grayson), I've decided to rename this blog to The Donovan Clan and let it serve the same purpose, but for our entire family! I am not going to change the website address, so you can still keep up with us at the same place! :)

3 comments:

Amber said...

The new name is great. I agree that looking back over old blog posts has been such a blessing. Bennett is only 4 months old and I already love looking back. I look forward to reading about Grayson's arrival

Mama Smors said...

love the new layout!

Lauren said...

I feel the same way about creating 2 blogs. I now wish I had used a generic address, but I don't want to change it now either. Crazy how fast our lives change and our families grow!