Thursday, July 22, 2010

This time three years ago... In two weeks or less...



This time three years ago....

I was preparing to give birth to the beautiful, little girl below!
Italic

I was sitting in the doctor's office without a little girl pretending to "catch" her baby brother!


I was smiling for this very same photo, but with a different precious child inside!



On the other hand...




In two weeks or less...


1. I will give birth to my second child (and more than likely, he will be the last). I've always loved the idea of having 2 children and a family of 4!


2. I will become a mommy to a sweet little boy who I can't wait to meet! I really admire the relationship my mom and my brother have always had and hope that Grayson and I will have the same.



3. I will say good-bye to this baby bump that I've rubbed and loved for the past nine months. There's nothing better than a pregnant belly and feeling your baby growing inside!


4. I will get to experience the joy of watching my husband bond with another child and expanding his love even farther!


5. I will get to see Ella embrace her baby brother and become a terrific BIG sister!

5 comments:

Ashley said...

how sweet! i am so excited for u and can't wait to meet him!

The Shamblins said...

Your little family will be so sweet! Prayers for quick/healthy last few weeks of pregnancy!

Jackie said...

love this post! so sweet!

Mama Smors said...

it will be so soon. ella looks so big~ she will be a great big sister!!

Nicole said...

Love her pretending to catch him, too cute! You look great!!