Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Happy 3rd Birthday Ella Chase!

This past weekend was a fun-filled birthday weekend for Ella! We celebrated in three parts for each of her three years! :)

Each year mom and I take Ella to Toys-R-Us to get her birthday balloon and crown from Geoffrey the Giraffe and let her spend her $3 gift card. She loves every minute of it!


We also took her to P.F. Chang's for a delicious birthday lunch which I think mom and I enjoyed the most! :) I love the veggie lettuce wraps and really enjoyed Ella's chocolate birthday treat!



One thing we knew for sure is that we wanted to have Ella's party away from home this year. We looked into several places and decided on Chuck E. Cheese for several reasons: the price, the amount of children you can have, and fun! Ella had a blast as did everyone who attended! :)










Since we had Ella's party a few days before her actual birthday, Kermie and I decided to take her somewhere fun on her birthday. We headed to Jalepeno's for lunch and Monkey Joe's for the afternoon. We all had such a fun time and I have a few battle wounds to show how "hard" we played! :)





Dear Ella,
Three years ago, I couldn't wait to meet you and see your beautiful face. I had always dreamed of what my little girl would be like and you have most definitely been a dream come true. I love every minute we spend together and cherish every moment. You are not only a beauty on the outside, but on the inside as well. The past three years have been incredible and I can't wait to enjoy the years to come. I love you and thank God every day for such a wonderful blessing!
Love,
Mommy :)

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Looks like she had a great birthday! We're currently trying to decide between the birthday at the house or somewhere else...the thought of not having to clean up is really appealing!!

Mama Smors said...

happy birthday, ella!! looks like she had a special day(s).

Donovan said...

Happy Birthday Ella! Papa enjoyed spending the evening with you!