Saturday, October 30, 2010

Look Who's 12 Weeks Old....



Yesterday, I turned 12 weeks old! My mommy just can't believe it's true. She took me to my two month check up yesterday (yes... at 12 weeks) because my doctor is one busy guy. I think he's a pretty terrific doctor myself. Dr. Hambrick said I looked great. I am weighing in at a little over 14 pounds and I am a little over 24 inches tall. This makes me bigger than 90% of boys my age! I'm such a big boy. Mommy and daddy are amazed at how much bigger I am than my sister Ella! She was only a mere 21.5 inches tall and 10.5 pounds at my age. I guess she won't be able to pick on me after all! :) My ear infections were all cleared up and I was able to follow the doctor's light a whole 180 degrees!

So far, I am loving my new schedule now that mommy is going back to work. I get to see my Aunt Jackie two times a week (with 2 crazy girls running around the house), my Nana two days (with lots of animals running around her house), and my Granny on Wednesdays! I am such a lucky little boy! I don't take many long naps during the day, but Dr. H said that is perfectly normal with me sleeping from 8:30 until mommy wakes me up in the morning! He said not to worry about naps during the day if I sleep at night. So... sorry to all my babysitters.... I'm going to continue going full force all day long! That just means there's going to be more time to laugh and play together!

I think I might be breaking my mommy and daddy's bank account with the rate that I'm growing out of my clothes! Mommy took me shopping again so that I didn't have to crunch into 3 month clothes or go naked! I really think mommy enjoys it though because it gives her excuses to go shopping. You're welcome mommy!

Everyone tells me I'm a really good baby since I don't cry or fuss unless I'm hungry. All I really like to do is talk to people, laugh, and watch my sister play. What they don't understand is that I'm giving them a break until I become mobile and then I don't plan on staying put! Enjoy it while it lasts because the next time I get on here I just might be scooting around the house or sitting up all by myself!

2 comments:

Gina (Nana) said...

I love You Grayson :)

Lauren said...

He is a big boy! Elizabeth isn't far behind. She was 12lbs right at the 2 month mark. I am starting to pack away 3 month clothes also. Crazy since Caleb was in them way past being 3 months old.