Thursday, April 3, 2008

Ava and Ella





This morning, Ella's Aunt Jackie and Cousin Ava came over to visit. I was very excited to see the girls interact with each other. Ava sat so well and let Ella pull on her and grab everything she had. Ella is very intrigued with Ava right now. If she could crawl, I'm sure she'd be right on top of her or chasing her around the house. Ella was very talkative and showed Ava how she says "baba, dada, and yaya". I loved being able to spend time with Ava and watch her empty Ella's toy basket and fill it back up. And, of course, it's always nice talking to Jackie because she gets to go through everything before I do leaving me with advice and stories :) . I know we are both hoping to get together a lot this summer to let the girls play and have some time to ourselves too. Thanks for stopping by, we had lots of fun!

3 comments:

Gina (Nana) said...

Ella
I'm glad that you and Ava had a good day together yesterday. You guys will have so much fun together the older you get.I love you.

Brooke
I'm glad that you have Jackie to talk to its nice to have someone who has just been through what you are going through. I love you! Mom

Jackie said...

Ella,
It was so good to see you yesterday. You are getting so big and learning how to do so many new things. I know Ava had a great time playing with you.

Brooke,
It was really fun to spend time with you too. It's nice to have someone to talk to who understands what it is like to be a new mom. I can't wait for this summer and all the fun we are going to have with the girls!

Ashley said...

What sweet cousins! They are too cute together!