Wednesday, April 2, 2008

a visit from Granny and outside time

Today, Ella's Granny came over to visit. Her Granny had on a necklace that Ella just could not get enough of. I agree with Ella that it was a very cute necklace! They also had fun reading a book and playing with all sorts of fun toys.



After dinner, Ella, her daddy and I all went outside to play for a while. Ella loves being outside and enjoyed playing with the grass.





Ella looked so goofy after bathtime tonight that I had to take this picture. She sure is funny when she gets out of the tub!

One last note, yesterday was Chacha's 5th birthday---Happy Birthday Chacha!

8 comments:

Jackie said...

Ella,
It looks like you had a great time with Granny. I wish you could have come to see Chuck E. Cheese. Maybe sometime we can work around nap schedules and you can go with Ava.
Hopefully we will see you tomorrow!

Gina (Nana) said...

Ella
Looks like you had a good day!It was a nice day to play outside,you look very cute in your little hat.See you soon! I love you Nana

Cha Cha
Happy Birthday!Love you too

Jennifer said...

I lover her little hat :) All of those outdoor pictures turned out really cute!

Donovan said...

Ella,

I am glad you had fun yesterday with your granny. I am sorry I missed seeing you as well but I was at work.

I love you,
Grandpa

Donovan said...

Ella,

I enjoyed spending time with you yesterday. You are such a sweetie.

I love your pictures. You are soooo cute. You are growing so fast and becoming very vocal.

I love you sweetie,

Granny

Donovan said...

Happy birthday Cha cha . Granny almost forgot to tell you.

Phyllis said...

ELLA,

YOU ARE PRECIOUS. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. I LOVED LISTENING TO YOU TALK TODAY OVER THE PHONE. YOU HAVE THE SWEETEST LITTLE VOICE.

LOVE,

NANNY BRAMEL

aunt kim said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAY CHACHA!!!

IF YOU WOULD LIKE A NEW BABY BROTHER OR SISTER I HAVE TEN NEW KITTENS FOR YOU TO CHOOSE FROM.
ASK YOUR MOMMY AND DADDY!

BEE, LOVE YOU,
JILLYANNE,LOVE YOU TOO!