Tuesday, April 1, 2008

A Visit To Brayden's Nursery

Ella and I went out for lunch with Ashley and Brittany today. Ashley is one of my best friends from highschool for those of you who do not know her. Brittany and I went to Georgetown together and actually did our student teaching beside each other. Both of these girls are getting ready for big life changes as Ashley is having a baby boy in June and Brittany is getting married in July. Ella had a great time at Mi Mexico as usual and visiting the girls. After lunch we all went to visit Brayden's nursery. Ashley has it looking so cute with the frog theme. The only thing missing is Brayden. I cannot wait for him to be here and him and Ella to play! Ella did get a chance to play with all of his great toys. Her favorite was the laughing monkey! Here are a few pictures of Brayden's nursery for you to enjoy.





5 comments:

Gina (Nana) said...

Ella
I'm glad you had a good day out with the big girls. Mommy said that you were very good (as always:)I will see you later,I love you!
Nana

Ashley
I really like your nursery its so cute. I know your are getting so excited!
Gina

Jackie said...

What a cute nursery Ashley!

Ella,
It sounds like you had a fun day today. I am sure you will love playing with Brayden!

Donovan said...

Ella,

I am glad you are enjoying your week with Mommy. I know she is enjoying ever minute of the time with you. I am glad you girls had a good time.

I am looking forward to seeing you tomorrow at Chuck E. Cheese. I think you will have a lot of fun.

I love you,
Granny


Ashley,

Very cute nursery. I know you can't wait.

Carla

Donovan said...

Ella,

You are such a good baby, I'm glad you had a fun time with your Mommy and her friends.

I love you so much,
Grandpa



Ashley and Brittany,

Congrats to both of you!!

Jack

Ashley said...

I LOVED seeing you all yesterday, and I loved having Ella play with his toys- it shows me how much fun he is going to have with them. Now if I am just waiting on him to come!

Brooke- you are such a good mommy. I love seeing you with her.