Saturday, March 29, 2008

The Swooping Bang is Gone

Last night, Ella got her first hair cut. She never really lost the bang, the sides, or the bottom hair she had when she was first born so you can imagine by now it was fairly long. At the same time, her new hair was growing in and there were lots of individual hairs sticking out everywhere. Therefore, we all agreed it was hair cut time and Nana was honored to do it. Ella was very still as long as she had her teddy from her mobile. Hopefully now we can avoid the mullet and bangs hanging in her eyes. She looks very cute with her new do. Mommy and daddy took pictures and video of the event.



8 comments:

Donovan said...

Ella,

You are so pretty with your new hair cut. I like your new look.

I love you!

Grandpa

Ashley said...

How sweet! I love the haircut! And all of the Easter pictures!

Donovan said...

Ella,

I am glad you were good for your hair cut. You look very pretty.

I love you!

Granny

Gina (Nana) said...

Ella
You were such a good girl! I wish all the little one's that I cut were that good.
You look so sweet in your pictures,I love you so much! You are such a beautiful little baby.

Love you ,
Nana

Jackie said...

Cute hair Ella!

Jennifer said...

I love that middle picture of her...too cute! I am hoping for lots of blog updates of your entire week home with her :)

Mrs. Smorstad said...

I can't believe she got her first hair cut!!! :) Your mom did a really good job... babies are so wiggly! She may be the trusted one to cut Ivy's hair soon.

Sejlab said...

Awww... I love the new haircut! I cant wait to see the two of you on Saturday.