Saturday, March 22, 2008

Ella's First Easter

Ella had a really big Easter weekend that started on Friday and didn't end until after lunch today. As always, she enjoyed herself and everyone else. It was so fun celebrating with her and seeing how big she is getting.

On Friday, as usual, Ella got to spend the day with her Nana, Nanny and Great Aunts (Kim and Jill). This Friday was Kim's birthday bash so before heading to lunch, they stopped by the mall for a picture with the Easter Bunny. They also stopped to play at the indoor playground too.




On Saturday, Ella spent the morning with her daddy while mommy went to class. Then she colored and glittered easter eggs. I always colored eggs as a child, so I thought we'd keep the tradition going. Ella held some of the eggs and shook the glitter on them.



Sunday morning we went to church and then met up with both Kermie's family and my family at Olive Garden. Ella was asleep half of the time, but she finally woke up when it was almost time to go.










The Easter Bunny visited Ella when we got home and Ella thoroughly enjoyed playing with all of her new toys!



Happy Easter Ella and everyone else!

8 comments:

Jackie said...

Ella,
I wish I could have played with you today, but you were napping while we ate! It looks like you had a great Easter. Ava just got that same Elmo!

Gina (Nana) said...

HAPPY FIRST EASTER ELLA!

IT LOOKS LIKE YOU HAD A PRETTY FUN EASTER. YOU WERE SO GOOD FOR THE EASTER BUNNY . I THINK THAT YOU REALLY LIKED HIM!(this year)

YOU ARE GETTING SO ACTIVE AND AWARE OF EVERYTHING. YOU ARE SO MUCH FUN! I LOVE YOU SWEAT PEA, I WILL SEE YOU TOMORROW.

NANA

Donovan said...

Ella,

Happy Easter, I enjoyed watching you sleep today. :) I'm glad you had fun.

Love,
Grandpa

Donovan said...

Ella,

I enjoyed seeing you today even thought you slept through most of lunch, but that's ok because you need your sleep.

It looks like you liked your Easter basket full of toys. I see you really liked Elmo. You are so sweet and I love you soooo much.

I love you picture with the Easter Bunny. I am glad you liked him.

I love you bunches and I will see you on Wednesday.

Love you,
Granny

Jennifer said...

Brooke-
I LOVE the picture of her with the Easter bunny. She has the sweetest smile on her face, it seems like those pictures are usually hard to get.
Happy Easter to the Donovan family :)

Jen

Brooke said...

Jen-
Thanks. I thought it turned out pretty good too. I hope you guys had a great Easter :)

aunt kim said...

HAPPY FIRST EASTER!
LOVE YOU!
SEE YOU FRIDAY!
BE A GOOD GIRL!
BRING ME YOUR LEFTOVER CANDY!! LOVE YOU AGAIN!
COUSIN KATELYN MAY BE OUR BACKSEAT BUDDY THIS TIME!
PREPARE TO BE SPOILED!
LOVE YOU AGAIN.
"GREAT" AUNT KIM

Andrea said...

I'm glad you all had a nice easter! Ella has grown so much!!