Saturday, March 8, 2008

More Snow Storm Pictures!









As you can see, the snow storm brought a lot more snow over the night. As of about 8 o'clock this morning we had around 6.5 inches of snow in front of our house. It is still suppose to snow a little more throughout the day so we could end up with 9 or 10 inches before it's all over. Kermie and I were both excited to take Ella out into her first batch of good snow, so we rolled right out of bed and out the door. She didn't pay too much attention to the snow, but just kind of looked around. It was a little too cold to let her feel it, so she'll have to wait until next year. Isn't she just stunning in her snow suit?

5 comments:

Gina (Nana) said...

Hey little snow bunny! You look so cute in your snow suit and hat. I hope you have enjoyed your first big snow. Nana will see you later.

I Love You Nana

Jackie said...

Ella,
You look so cute in your snowsuit! Next year you will really be able to enjoy the snow. It was a little too cold for you cousin Ava. We only stayed out for about 10 minutes. She didn't really like to touch the snow!

Donovan said...

Ella,

I bet you were wondering why in the world did my Mommy and Daddy take me outside in all this cold, white, wet stuff.

Trust me, you will really love it next year.

I love you! The photos are great!

Grandpa

Donovan said...

Ella,

Can you believe the snow? I think you got a little more than Granny. You look so cute in your snow suit. Next year you will enjoy it a little more. I love you sweetie.

Granny

Phyllis said...

Ella,

I love your pictures in the snow.
Make me copies so I can scrapbook them.

I love you!!!!!
Nanny Bramel