Sunday, March 2, 2008

Up, Up, and Away!

Today, Ella, Nana, Aunt Bekah and mommy all went to the park to play (Bekah is not shown because she was playing tennis :) ). It wasn't quite as sunny as we had expected, but it turned out to be fun after all. Ella seemed to enjoy her ride in the stroller and got to do all sorts of fun things she wasn't able to do the last time we were at the park back in September. Ella was able to see the ducks in the pond (she wasn't to excited about them), she got to see lots of little kids (which she always enjoys), and she even got to swing for the first time. She absolutely loved the swings! Here are a few pictures from today for you to enjoy!

P.S. Nana- Ella was very glad to see you and glad you were feeling better :)




6 comments:

Gina (Nana) said...

Sorry Ella Nana messed up the first one.

I had fun with you and mommy at the park today. I loved watching you swing and you loved swinging!Maybe we will have another nice day this week and we will get to go to the park again. I will see you tomorrow. I love you Ella!
Nana

Donovan said...

Ella,

I'm glad you had a good time today. The park is fun. I love you sweet girl!

Grandpa

Donovan said...

Ella,

It looked like you had a lot of fun at the park. I will be glad when we can go with Ava and swing and play. Your pictures are so sweet. I love you very much and will see you Wednesday.

Granny

Gina, I am glad you are feeling better!!

Donovan said...

Gina (AKA Nana),

I'm glad you're better as well. I know Ella missed seeing you. You are so good to Ella, Brooke and Jamie (AKA Kermie). :)

Jack

Jackie said...

Ella,
Swinging is so much fun! You and Ava will have lots of fun swinging together this summer! I took Ava outside today too. I can't wait for summer!

See you this week!

Glad you are better Gina!

Ashley said...

Her face is too cute when she is swinging! How fun are you all!