Monday, March 10, 2008

We're Going Private..

The past few weeks I have had several strange people try to sabotage Ella's blog and everyone's computer by posting weird comments. I have tried to get to them and delete them, but sometimes I am not fast enough. If you don't know someone's name, don't click on it just to be safe. I am planning to make Ella's blog private within the next week so I would like everyone who reads this blog to e-mail me their e-mail address and I will set her blog to private. Only people who I have listed will be able to read. My e-mail is jillianbrooke25@hotmail.com. Thanks!!

2 comments:

Donovan said...

Smart move Brooke! You really can never be too careful when it comes to the Internet.

Jackie said...

Good idea. I had 120 viruses from clicking on that persons name. I didn't even think before I did it. Thankfully I got them all off my computer.

So, like Brooke said don't click on a name you don't know!

There are so many crazy people out there. I think it is a good idea to go private. You don't want them looking at all your pictures!