Saturday, April 25, 2009

A Day in the Life of Mommy

I figure since the end of the school year is just about over.... it's about time you guys get to see what I have looked at Monday through Friday for the past 9 months.  So... I decided to take a few snap shots of the girlies I work with and my homeroom full of 30 cheerful fourth graders! Keep in mind I see another 90 fourth graders throughout the course of my day!  When I told my kiddos they were going to be on Ella's website they were thrilled!  I will definitely miss these children and the dynamics they brought to our class!  Thank you God for keeping me patient :) !

He begs to have his seat attached to my desk!  :)  I guess he knows what's best for him!





Mrs. Crum our fourth grade Special Education teacher.  Mrs. Hoskinson our fourth grade Reading teacher.
Mrs. Gillespie our fourth grade Social Studies and Practical Living teacher.

Mrs. Brown our fourth grade Science teacher.

Only 5 and 1/2 weeks left until summer break!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

so exciting we only have a little bit left! Your kids look ginormous compared to mine!

Mama Smors said...

WOW~ 30 fourth graders! That's a lot of BIG kids in one room! not much longer until summer :)

Nicole said...

Some of those kids look as big as you do!! I truly don't know how you teachers do it, it takes special people! :) I think I just met the last lady pictured at an open house a couple of weeks ago...

Lauren said...

I agree the kids are as big as you! That is a large class size too! You work hard for the money!