Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter 2009

Dear Jesus,
  Thank you for loving us so much!  We love you and are so thankful for all that you have done for us.  We were so happy to be able to spend time with our family but more importantly to celebrate your life, death, and everlasting grace.   
The Donovan Family

Easter this year at the Donovan household was action packed!  The Easter Bunny even came to Sadieville a little early to give Ella her gifts.  She enjoyed pulling out all of her gifts and wanted to stop and use each one!
On Saturday, we took Ella over to Ava's house for a little Easter fun.  The girls went on an egg hunt, colored their own princess eggs, and played nonstop.  







On Sunday, we headed out to Stamping Ground for an Easter Egg Hunt at my uncle's house.  Ella had a lot of fun playing and Kermie and Bekah had just as much fun hunting for Ella's candy!








A quick picture just before church... it was too cold to take her coat off, but she will be getting her pictures taken in her dress this weekend so I'll post them as soon as I can :)


5 comments:

Mama Smors said...

love ella's pony tail! looks like you all had a great easter :)

Gina (Nana) said...

What a big Easter you had Ella! I know you had so much fun hunting all those eggs!You looked so pretty in your Easter dress.I love you sweetie!

Nana

Jackie said...

Cute pictures! It was a fun Easter weekend!

Donovan said...

Ella,

I has fun with you and Ava this weekend. It was so fun watching you hunt for Easter eggs. I love watching you and Ava play. You look so pretty in your Easter dress.

I love you sweetie.


Granny

Donovan said...

I had loads of fun!! I enjoyed the new pics!! Love you guys!!!

Papa