Monday, June 16, 2008

Father's Day

Yesterday was Father's Day and a special one because it was Kermie's first! I think he had a really nice day as did his dad and my dad.

We started out the morning by giving Kermie his second present. His first was his Zune that was birthday/father's day and his second were some shirts from Kohl's, a card from mommy and a card from Ella. Ella took back the envelope for herself though!



For lunch, we went to Versailles to celebrate with Kermie's family. We had a yummy lunch and the girls played again after nap time. Happy Father's Day Geoff and Jack!










For dinner, we came back to Sadieville and celebrated with my family. We had a yummy dinner and Kermie and dad shared their best memories as fathers. Happy Father's Day dad!






5 comments:

Gina (Nana) said...

Ella
I hope that you had a good day with your daddy. I like the card that you made him, it was so sweet. You have a great daddy!

I hope you all had a Happy Father's Day Kermie, Jack and Geoff

Donovan said...

Ella,

I loved spending fathers day with you. You are such a sweetie. You have a wonderful father(happy fathers day Jamie}.

I love you and will see you this week.

Granny

Donovan said...

Thanks Gina!

Ella,

I loved seeing you Sunday although I was a little under the weather. You are such a happy baby. I love you!

Grandpa

Donovan said...

"Happy Father's Day Jamie" I love you and I am so proud of you.

Dad

Jackie said...

Happy Father's Day Jamie!

We had a great time on Sunday!