Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Summer Days by the Pool



Ella liked when Bekah pulled her around in the little tube. She likes being close to the water.

Ella really likes Lindsay. Thanks for letting us come swim!

I'm not sure what she is doing here, but she's cute.

Ella and Mommy in the shallow water.

Ella is trying to show Nana the trees and birds.

Ella wants Aunt Bekah to take her back in the pool.

Ella was in mid-splash!

Hunter stopped for a quick pose with the squid eating baby.

She loves her float!

Our pool in Sadieville.

She really enjoys it. And likes to climb in and out.

Being a teacher is a wonderful thing not only because you get to spend your days with kids, but because you get to spend your summers with your own kids! Ella and I have really enjoyed our time together so far. We do whatever we feel like for the day! This past week we took advantage of the beautiful weather and spent our days outside. Kermie and I bought Ella a pool for our yard so we have been spending some time in it. Also, we spent two days out at Jeff and Maureen's pool before they move. Hopefully we can keep going until they do move-how sad:( Ella really loves the water. And, I enjoyed getting a little sun! I am in a wedding next month and will blind people with my white legs :) Ella loved her new float and tried eating the water any time she could. I have posted a few pictures of our past few summer days by the pool. Enjoy.

I am uploading a video so it will be up soon.

4 comments:

Gina (Nana) said...

Ella
You are so cute floating in your cabin cruiser. I love playing with you in the water,you are going to swim like a little fish before we know it.I love you Ella!

Nana

Jackie said...

Brooke,
It looks like Ella is having tons of fun! Hopefully we can join you one day before they move!

Donovan said...

Ella,

I'm glad you had fun playing in the water with Mommy and the rest of the family.

I love you!
Grandpa

Donovan said...

Ella,

It looks like you had a lot of fun in the pool. I am glad you are having such fun with Mommy this summer. I love you sweetie.

Granny