Saturday, June 14, 2008

Nine Months Old


Today Ella turns nine months old. I honestly cannot believe how time flies by! Yesterday we went to the hospital to see Ashley and Brayden and I couldn't believe that was us exactly nine months ago. He seemed so small and her a giant! She has gotten so big and animated and even more sweet. Here is an update on Ella at nine months old.
  • Ella is beginning to eat more table food. She has eaten spaghetti, all sorts of beans, different fruits and vegetables, crackers... and I'm sure the list will continue. I'm working up the courage to try something made with milk to see if she has outgrown her intolerance.
  • Ella still takes 4 bottles a day and averages around 30 ounces a day!
  • Ella claps her hands all day long.
  • Ella says "ma, da, na, ga, ya". I know she has no idea what "ma" means, but I was so excited when she decided to say it!
  • Ella is into everything. She crawls all over the house and pulls up on everything (including things that she should not be pulling up on!) She opens cabinets and loves eating paper that she finds!
  • Ella loves the train! She screams and talks and claps every time it goes by!
  • Ella has started to let go of things... wobbles.. and then falls! I think she will be walking very soon.
  • Ella's teeth are still not all the way in, but are peeping out! Please hurry up teeth!
  • Ella loves water! She puts her face in and splashes it all over the place.
  • Ella loves when mommy cleans! She chases me and the Swiffer Vac all over the house!
  • Ella loves ChaCha and her food and water. She always puts her fingers in the bowls and has gotten hit by ChaCha one time now! She is not afraid of anything.
  • Ella's naps are much better! She takes two naps a day not including her morning back to bed nap. She usually goes down around 11 and 2 for about an hour each time.
  • Ella is mommy and daddy's wonderful baby girl! We are enjoying our time together this summer!

4 comments:

Jackie said...

Happy 9 month birthday Ella!!!

Gina (Nana) said...

Happy nine month birthday Ella!!!!
I love you!!!

Nana

Donovan said...

Ella,

Happy 9 month b'day. You are getting so big and learning so much. I love you.

Granny

Donovan said...

Ella,

Happy 9 month B-day. I love you and enjoyed seeing you Saturday and again Sunday.

I love you!
Grandpa

Happy Father's Day Jamie!!!