Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Great Aunt Jill had a farm...E..I..E..I..O

And on her farm she had two turtles...


And a pig...


And a monkey...


And some cats...



And some chickens...


And a pool!





Today Ella went to my Aunt Jill's house to visit. We swam in the pool and visited all of the animals. Ella absolutely loved the water and even went under for the first time! She loved, loved, loved it! I am so glad--I loved the water when I was little too. Mom said I swam by 2:) Ella will too if we can get her a pool (hint hint Grandpa Rob). We had a really fun day and are planning to do it again soon. When we got home daddy took this picture of Ella doing what she does best!


Don't forget to look at Ella's latest video below!

6 comments:

Jackie said...

That looks like so much fun! I want to go:) That pig is HUGE! I'm glad Ella liked swimming!

Gina (Nana) said...

Brooke
That was a cute post! The pictures turned out so good. I'll make sure that Jill looks at it.

Ella
You were such a good swimmer today,I think you are going to be a swimmer like mommy was! I love you!

Nana

Donovan said...

Ella,

It looks like you had a fun day at your Aunt Jill's. I am sure you had fun with all the animals. It looks like you had fun swimming to.

I had a good time with you yesterday. I love you sweetie.

Granny

mommyz3girlz said...

What a fun time! I love the picture of her with the paper! I still have to watch Kaycee closely because she still likes to tear up paper and even eats it...yuck! Ella is such a cutie:)

Laura

Donovan said...

Ella,

What a fun day seeing all of the neat animals. I know you enjoyed seeing them and playing in the pool.

I love you so much,
Grandpa

aunt kim said...

WHERE DID THE PIG COME FROM? HAVE I MISSED SOMETHING? IS IT A PET OR CHRISTMAS DINNER THIS YEAR? IT LOOKS HUGE, I THOUGHT SHE HAD A HIPPO THERE FOR A MOMENT.ELLA BEE HONEY ALL YOU GOT TO DO IS GO TO RICHMOND AND YOU CAN SWIM AND HAVE A PETTING ZOO ALL IN ONE! DO PIGS BITE? LOVE YOU BEE! AUNT KIM