Monday, June 9, 2008

Summer Days










Today was mine and Ella's official first day of summer together at home. It was really nice being able to have no schedule or anywhere to be. We played and played and played. I caught a few pictures of her eating an apple, playing in the bath, swinging in her baby swing that she hasn't been in since she was like 4 months old, and swimming in her old bathtub outside (very redneck I know, but I haven't bought her a big pool yet). I also posted a few pictures of last week when we both got our hair done and of her playing in the pool.

5 comments:

Donovan said...

Brooke,

I'm happy you are enjoying your new found time with Ella (I know Ella is happy too). Good photos, showing good times and making good memories.

Jack

Donovan said...

Ella,

You and Mommy look so pretty with your hair cuts. I know you are enjoying your time together and I know mommy is to.

You are such a big girl eating apples. I am happy that you get to enjoy new food.

You look so sweet in your bathing suits. I love you and will see you on Wednesday.

Granny

Jackie said...

Ella,
It looks like you are having fun this summer! It has been so hot...I'm glad you enjoy the water.

Brooke,
Yeah for all the time you get to spend this summer with Ella! I'm sure you love it!

mommyz3girlz said...

The picture of Ella in the hat looking at the camera is sooo cute!

Laura

Donovan said...

Brooke,

That's a good thing (that's what I think anyway), but if you want me to find you a toilet... I will.

Jack