Thursday, June 12, 2008

I want what Ava has!

Yesterday, Ella and I spent the day with her Granny, Aunt Jackie and Cousin Ava. We went to eat at Cracker Barrel first where we met Uncle Geoff, Grandpa Jack, and friend Eric. Ella
did such a good job eating big girl food. She has gotten over her texture issue finally! She ate carrots, green beans, and french fries. Yay Ella! After eating, we spent the rest of the afternoon at Granny's! Ella and Ava played all day. They took turns riding the toy convertible and sliding. They also played on the swing and played with all kinds of toys. Ella is very egocentric right now in that she is only aware of her and what she wants! And, if Ava has something she wants Ella takes it! Poor Ava had her monkey taken, the phone taken, her sippy cup taken, Granny taken, and lots of other things I cannot remember! We had lots of fun :)







4 comments:

Donovan said...

Ella,

I loved seeing you yesterday. Ava and you played and played. I'm sure she doesn't mind sharing with you (not too much anyway) :)

I love you,
Grandpa

Jackie said...

Brooke,
This post is funny! Ava loves Ella and doesn't seem to mind sharing with her. I'm glad they had a good time playing together!

Donovan said...

Ella,

I loved seeing you yesterday. I am glad you had fun playing with Ava and all the toys. Someday you will learn to share but right now you can enjoy having what you want. Ava shares very well with you so enjoy it while it last!!!! I love you sweetie.

Granny

Gina (Nana) said...

Ella
I see that somebody needs to work on there sharing skills :) I'm glad you had a big day with Granny,Jackie,Ava and mommy yesterday. You and Ava look so cute together!I love you Ella!

Nana