Saturday, October 6, 2007

Another Outing





Yesterday, Ella and I went to Georgetown to eat with Sejla. Ella was very well behaved in Ruby Tuesday's and only cried once. She loved being held by Sejla and the attention all the people gave her. One woman commented on how big she was for 3 weeks. I thought this was funny. After we ate, we went down to Nana's and Grandpa Rob's house for a few hours. Ella was wide awake for most of our stay. We sat outside on the front porch and Ella decided to take a nap. It seems she likes being outside... especially when the wind blows.

Ella has been eating better the past day or two. She has been waking up only once to eat other than around 12 am and 5:30 am. She is still spitting up, but not quite as much.

I enjoy just looking at her sweet little face all day. She makes some of the strangest faces, but still looks so beautiful. Her daddy's favorite face is when she straightens her neck and lifts her eyebrows. She's very funny!

2 comments:

Donovan said...

Ella,

I love you and enjoyed spending time with you yesterday. You slept on my lap for a long time and seemed so content. You are so cute!

Grandpa

Gina (Nana) said...

Ella, I loved sitting with you outside on the porch,I love watching you look around and noticing all the pretty things around you . What did we ever do with out you!
I love you and mommy too!
Nana