Thursday, October 4, 2007

Lounging Around






Yesterday, Ella went to the park with her Granny, Aunt Jackie and Cousin Ava. She had a nice time. Before we went to the park, we went to Kohl's to help Jackie find some new clothes for winter. Ava and Ella did such a great job shopping. At the park, Ava showed us how she swings and Ella showed us how she eats:) It will be so much fun when the two of them can play together. I hope you enjoy our pictures.

Ella has been a little fussy the past two days. I think maybe she is beginning to show her true colors :) She eats and eats and eats and seems to never be satisfied sometimes. I'm anxious to see how her eating habits develop into somewhat of a routine. Let's keep our fingers crossed!

4 comments:

Jackie said...

Ella,
You were so cute at the park and so good while I shopped! I can't wait until you and Ava can play together! I love you!

Brooke,
Thanks for going shopping with me! I like the new look of your blog!

Jo Anne Felty said...

Ella is such a beautiful baby. I know Granny and Grandpa are so proud of her.

Donovan said...

Ella,

I enjoyed seeing you and your mommy yesterday at Cracker Barrel; you were very good and rested while we ate.

You are so cute!!!

I love you,
Grandpa

Donovan said...

Ella,

I loved spending time with you yesterday at lunch,shopping and the park. You are such a sweetie. Someday you will be able to swing with Ava.

Love you,

Granny