Sunday, October 21, 2007

Erica's Wedding





Last night, Ella, Daddy and Mommy went to mommy's cousin Erica's wedding in Ohio. We were a little apprehensive about taking Ella with it being an evening wedding (she's usually very fussy during those hours of the day), but she did so good. She slept on the way and then ate right before the wedding started. About half way through, she started waking up fussy so we took her to the cry room and watched the rest of the wedding with all the other children in my family. Kermie and I sat and watched the other kids ranging from about 2 years old to 11 years old. It is crazy thinking Ella will one day be that big too. Here are some of the pictures I have posted from the wedding: Ella with her proud great-uncle Tom, Ella with her Great Grandma, Great Grandpa, and Grandpa Rob, Ella with Aunt Bekah, and a picture of the Bride, Groom, and the Bride's parents.

Before the wedding, Ella's Granny and Grandpa Jack came over. Granny helped give Ella her bath and even got her dressed for the wedding (which was an ordeal because mommy and daddy could not decide what to put her in). I'm glad Granny is patient :) I have posted a few pictures of them on today's post.



One last important update: Ella slept from 9:30pm until 4:30am last night! That is her longest stretch ever!

5 comments:

Gina (Nana) said...

Ella you were such a good girl last night at the wedding. Everybody thought that you were beautiful(but we already new that).
Grandpa Rob is very proud of you, he enjoyed showing you off to all of his family . We love you!
Nana and grandpa

Donovan said...

Ella,

I love you and think you are such a pretty girl. I enjoy what time I get to spend with you. You are a gift from God.

Love,
Grandpa

Jackie said...

Ella,
I love the last picture of you smiling! I also can't believe how well you are sleeping! Your cousin Ava didn't sleep all night until she was 10 weeks old!

Love,
Aunt Jackie

Ashley said...

The picture of Ella in her carseat cracks me up! She is smiling with her eyes closed! I love getting to see her (and you)!

Donovan said...

Ella,

Who is that robust, dangerously cool looking guy with the National Guard hat on??? (hee, hee... it's your grandpa!)

I love you!