Friday, October 26, 2007

Happy Six Week Birthday Ella!

Today was Ella's 6 week birthday! Time sure has flown by and now it is time for mommy to return to work. Dr. F cleared me today to return to work on Monday, so today was my official last day off. It's a bittersweet time knowing I will no longer be spending 24 hour days with Ella (except for the weekends and days off), but exciting at the same time to become a working mom who gets to rush home to her beautiful baby girl everyday. My students are excited for me to return, which makes me excited as well. Second graders are wonderful! I know Ella's Nana, Granny, and Nanny are all very excited to start babysitting next week and I am so blessed to have them watch her! I remember loving spending time with my nanny when my mom worked so I hope Ella has the same experience.


Exciting updates on Ella at 6 weeks!!!

Ella slept through the night last night which was very exciting! Her daddy fed her her last bottle around 9:45pm and she did not wake up this morning until 6:00! I hope this continues and is not just a one time occurrence :) Either way, she's a great sleeper!

Ella has not had a choking episode all day! Thank you for your prayers!

Ella embarrassed Nana today in the doctor's office because she pooped so loud! Everyone in the waiting room turned and looked at her and continued to laugh at her when she made 3 or 4 more loud "noises".

Ella is beginning to outgrow all of her newborn clothes and can wear most of her 0-3 months clothes now! I am excited because she has so many cute outfits to wear now:)

I have posted a few pictures from this past week (when Ava, Aunt Jackie, and Granny came over & Nana and Mommy took her to Party City) and today for you to enjoy!







6 comments:

Donovan said...

Ella,

Happy six weeks. Time is passing fast. You are getting so big. It looks like you had a fun day today and I bet you enjoyed embarrassing your nana. I am looking forward to watching you on Wednesday.

Love you,
Granny

Jackie said...

Ella,
Happy 6 week birthday! You are such a good sleeper! Your Mommy and Daddy are very lucky:) I love you!

Aunt Jackie

Donovan said...

Ella,

I love you sweetheart and I'm glad you are sleeping better and the reflux problem is history. Sleep well tonight.

Love Grandpa

aunt kim said...

JILLYANNE,
YOU ARE HAVING WAY TOO MUCH FUN! WHEN MY BABIES WERE 6 WEEKS OLD I CRIED AND COMPLAINED ALOT! J/K!!
I LOVE THE PIC WITH THE PRINCESS HAT ON!!
I WANT MY PICTURE ON THIS BLOG!!
LOVE THE MUSIC "BUBBLY" I HAVE HER CD. SEE YOU SUNDAY AT THE BRAMEL BASH! LOVE YOU, AUNT KIM
ps. I love you too Ella Bee.
Thats your Aunt Kim nickname "ella bee"!!

Gina (Nana) said...

Ella,
Nana loved spending your 6 week birthday with you. You are such a good girl and you can embaress Nana when ever you want(I never thought something like that in public would be so sweet) I Love You! Nana

(Aunt Kim I like the name Ella Bee)

Phyllis said...

Good morning Sunshine,

Happy 6 week birthday! I hope you have a fun day with mommy and daddy. I know you will. Nanny will see you Sunday. I love you bunches and bunches.

Nanny