Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Random Pictures








Since it has taken me so long to create this blog, there are a few miscellaneous pictures for me to post. Here are a couple: bath time in her princess bath towel (2 weeks old), doctor's appointment day with her pretty monogrammed bow(2 weeks old), BiWater Autumn Fest with Granny, Grandpa Jack, Aunt Jackie, Uncle Geoff, and Ava (2 weeks old), a snapshot of Ella in her new hat Nana and Grandpa Rob got her at the Kenwood Mall (2 weeks old), Ella in her stroller as Mommy and Nana shopped through the mall (2 weeks old) and Ella and Mommy in the mall (2 weeks).

4 comments:

Donovan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Donovan said...

Ella,

I enjoyed spending the day with you and look forward to many fun times in the future.

Love,
Grandpa

Donovan said...

Ella,

It was very special to go to Bi-water with you and Ava. You are my two very special girls and I love spending time with you.

Love you,
Granny

Gina (Nana) said...

Ella ,
Nana loves the picture of you in your hat! You are beautiful !
I love you ! Nana