Sunday, October 7, 2007

Ella's First Trip to Church and Ava's 9 Month Birthday









Today was Ella's first trip to church. Her daddy and I were a little apprehensive about going to church, but we ended up being on time and Ella did such a wonderful job! She slept for the majority of the service so mommy and daddy just took turns holding her. We both felt very proud holding our own beautiful little girl! After church we went to eat at Cracker Barrel with Grandpa Rob, Nana, and Aunt Bekah. Ella was wonderful there too! She attracted lots of attention like she always does!

Yesterday was Ava's 9 month birthday, so Ella, daddy and mommy went to visit. We cooked out and played for quite a while. Ella was a little fussy yesterday. She loves being held, walked around and pat on the bottom. :) She did sleep well again through the night. Mommy is very thankful for that!

3 comments:

Jackie said...

I'm glad Ella was good at church. I like the picture of the 3 of you before you went to church...it's so cute:)

Donovan said...

Ella,

I'm happy you went to church. I pray you will always stay faithful to our Lord. He will never leave you or forsake you.

You have great parents that love you so much.

Love,
Grandpa

Donovan said...

Ella,

I am so glad you were good in church. I know your Mommy and Daddy are so proud of you, and Granny is to.

I love you,

Granny