Sunday, October 28, 2007

Summer Weddings :)

Next summer, one of my best friends (Sejla) will be getting married, so yesterday we went to try on bridesmaid dresses at David's Bridal in Lexington. Of course, I took Ella and Sejla sat with her while Lynsie and I tried to figure out what sizes we needed. The dresses are very cute (a short black skirt, green criss-cross top, and a black satin sash). I am so excited to be apart of this special time in Sejla's life! She is going to be a beautiful bride!




Last night, Lynsie and Robert came over for a McDonald's dinner and some Nintendo Wii. It was very fun! I love this picture and how Ella is staring a hole through Robert! She was such a good baby last night! I have to say, Lynsie looks very natural with a baby in her arms! :) :)

3 comments:

Donovan said...

Ella seems content with your friends holding her. She is a sweet baby.

Grandpa (Jack)

Gina (Nana) said...

Lindsay and Robert Ella looks real good in your arms!!!!!

sejlab said...

Ella is the cutest baby on the planet! I love her...I wish she was a bit older so that she could be my sweet little flower girl!!