Tuesday, October 2, 2007

She's Here!







Ella Chase Donovan was born on Friday, September 14, 2007 at 2:19 pm. She came rather fast and the delivery was much different than I had expected. Kermie and I left the house around 5:30 and arrived at Central Baptist at 6:30 am. The delivery went great. I slept most of the time and when it came time for her arrival, mommy didn't have to do much :) Mommy and daddy were so excited to see her when she finally came! Ella's Nana and Granny were there to witness her arrival! It was a very special time that we will always remember. Here are some pictures of Ella's arrival in the delivery room.

2 comments:

Donovan said...

Ella,

Your birth was very special. I thank your Mommy and Daddy for allowing me to be present in the delivery room. Your Nana and I were both very excited when you were born. I love you so much and I am thankful you are my granddaughter.

Granny

Donovan said...

Ella,

Welcome little one. You have a family who loves you dearly. I thank God for you and for myself being blessed with such a wonderful granddaughter.

Love,
Grandpa