Friday, October 19, 2007

Little Tid Bits







Ella turned 5 weeks old today. These five weeks have went by so fast and are full of sweet memories. Here are some of the latest things going on in her life:

Ella went to the doctor the other day about her reflux. The doctor put her on some medicine to ease the discomfort. She seems to be doing better. She is not choking quite as much which is great!

The past two days, Ella has went out to eat with mommy and some friends. Ella went out to eat with Ashley, Sarah, baby Ivy, and Kayla yesterday at Rafferty's. She was a little fussy, but managed to let mommy eat:) It was fun getting to watch another mommy and her baby out and about. Mommy found it comforting knowing that not just her baby likes to fuss :) Both Ivy and Ella were so cute with their big bows on. Tonight, Ella went out to eat with Andrea at O'Charley's. Sometimes I wonder if she really likes going to all of these places with mommy. She's such a good baby :) Andrea enjoyed getting to hold her and even fed her some of her bottle. I am so glad so many people enjoy seeing Ella and spending time with her. Mommy forgot her camera both times so there aren't any pictures.

Here are a few pictures we took tonight of daddy in his army gear, mommy, Ella, Nana and Grandpa Rob.


6 comments:

Donovan said...

Ella,

I enjoyed looking at these latest photos of you. I am so proud of your daddy serving his country but I want his time in the military to end. I worry about him.

Ella I love you honey; happy birthday!

Grandpa

Jackie said...

Ella,
You look so cute. I love your outfit!

Love,
Aunt Jackie

Brooke and Jamie,
That is a great picture of the three of you!

Donovan said...

Ella,

Happy 5 weeks birthday. I love your pictures with Daddy and the one with your Mommy and Daddy. Your such a beautiful family.

Granny,

Gina (Nana) said...

Ella, I like the picture of you and your daddy in is military outfit. One day you can take and show your friends how proud you are of your daddy when he was in the military.
I love you Nana

Gina (Nana) said...

Jack, The hat looks good :)

Donovan said...

Ha, thanks Gina!