Sunday, July 13, 2008

Ella is 10 Months Old



Tomorrow, Ella turns 10 months old! It is so hard to believe first of all that she is 10 months old and second that in two more months she will be 1! Where does the time go? It has definitely been the greatest 10 months of mine and Kermie's life!

Here is a little update on Ella

Age: 10 months

Favorite Shows: Sesame Street, Elmo DVDs, Signing Time, Price is Right (at nap time)

Favorite books: Any book she can destroy! Ella does not sit long enough to let me read to her. She wants to eat the pages and tear the pages. Every now and then she will let me read her Baby Einstein books.

Favorite Songs: All the time: The song to Elmo's World, Casting Crowns, Do-Di-Do-Do (Nana) At nap time: Old Mc Donald, Jesus Loves Me, K-K-K-Katy

Favorite Foods: Any type of bean, Veggie Hot Dogs, Potatoes, Pretzels, Rice Cakes, Bananas

Favorite Activities: playing outside, going for walks, crawling around the house, loving on Gorilla, bath time, visiting family

Favorite place: any place where there are a lot of people for her to look at, home, Nana and Grandpa Rob's, Granny and Grandpa Jack's, Nanny and Grandbubby's

Things she hates: getting in the car, not getting what she wants when she wants it, peas, getting her diaper changed

Recent Achievements: she crawls faster than I can, she can stand on her own for about 15 seconds, she says lots of random things (most unrecognizable), she puts her face in water, she reaches for things she is wanting to touch or hear you say the name of

4 comments:

Donovan said...

Ella,

I enjoyed going to church with you and playing with you after church. You are a good baby. Happy 10 month Birthday!

I love you,
Grandpa (Jack)

Jackie said...

Happy 10 month birtday Ella! I will see you tomorrow:)

Gina (Nana) said...

Ella
Happy 10 month birthday! It's so hard to believe you will be a year old in two months. I still want to feed you your Ba Ba, ok? I love you so much Ella! I will see you later.

Love Nana

Donovan said...

Ella,

My how fast you have grown. You are a special little girl and I love you. Happy 10 month's birthday.

Granny