Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Playdate with Ivy and Brayden

Ella had a really exciting day today. She and I went to Georgetown for a playdate with Ivy (Sarah's little girl who is only a little over a month older than Ella) and Brayden (Ashley's little boy). It was also nice getting the chance to see friends and talk. Brittany, a friend from college, also came by to visit with us today. She is getting married in less than two weeks! As far as the playdate goes, it was very funny watching Ivy and Ella interact at first. This is the first time Ella has been around someone close to her age and size. They touched each other and talked to each other. Ella on the other hand had an super sensitive day and cried any time Ivy touched her in a way she didn't approve of! Ella is typically the rough one in groups, so I was completely shocked! Brayden was awake a good part of the morning, so it was wonderful getting to visit with him. Ella and I both cannot wait to do it again!







Dear Ivy,
You were not a bully. I was sensitive today and might be getting in more teeth. I can't wait to play with you again and hopefully next time I won't cry as much. You looked very pretty in your dress by the way! And, thank you for letting me borrow your onesie--I made a mess at lunch!
Love,
Ella

5 comments:

Donovan said...

Ella,

It was nice seeing you tonight. I know your teeth coming through are bothering you and I'm sad for you. I'm glad you have nice friends to play with and it will become even more fun when you get older.

I love you,
Grandpa

Jackie said...

Ella,
I know you have to feel bad for you to be so sensitive! That is not like you at all! Teething is no fun. I hope you feel better soon!! Eat lots of popsicles and ice cream (soy of course) :)

Mrs. Smorstad said...

You are too funny!! I hope next time Ella bullies Ivy around. That will be good for her. We had a really good time and can't wait to play again :)

Donovan said...

Ella,

I am glad you got to spend time with your friends today. I am sorry you don't feel well. I know your teeth are hurting you. I loved seeing you today. You are such a sweet baby. I will see you this weekend. I love you.

Granny

Gina (Nana) said...

Ella
I'm so glad that you already have so many friends. You must have not felt good today, usually you are a very outgoing little girl. I hope you and nanny have a good day tomorrow.I love you Ella

Nana