Thursday, July 24, 2008

Nanny, Abigail, and Anna






On Thursdays, Ella usually spends the morning with Nanny while I go to school. Thankfully, today was my last class! Today was an extra special Thursday morning because Abigail and Anna came to Nanny's to play with Ella while she was there. Nanny cleared off Ella's cubby hole and took her for a stroll in the dog stroller. She loves both of these things very much! Ella was a bit grouchy and clung to Nanny most of the day, but they did manage to get some cute pictures in. Abigail and Anna are really good with Ella and she enjoys their company! I love these little girls too (I always wish I had them in my class or that my students could be just like them.)!

4 comments:

Gina (Nana) said...

Ella
It looks like you enjoyed your cubby hole that nanny made you.I'm glad that you had a good visit with Nanny, Abigail and Anna, they really enjoy playing with you! I hope that you are feeling better today. I will see you later.I love You Ella.

Nana

Gina (Nana) said...

Brooke
It looks like Ella is holding up the peace sign in the third picture:)

Donovan said...

Ella,

I'm glad you had a fun time. I'll see you soon.

I love you,
Grandpa

Donovan said...

Ella,

I am sorry you are a little grouchy but it looks like you had fun anyway. I love you and will see you this weekend.

Granny