Monday, July 14, 2008

A Fun Day With Ava!












Today, Jackie and Ava came over to play. We had planned to get together a lot more this summer, but living so far away and the girls being on different nap schedules has changed those plans a little. Regardless, our day today was fantastic!
Jackie and Ava brought over Gold Star for lunch and then we played until we couldn't play anymore! The girls took turns riding around the house in the stroller and Ava even helped push Ella when it was her turn. They played on Ella's new table and chairs, her rocking horse and even watched a few trains pass by. Ava carried around Ella's brush, brushing both hers and Ella's hair! We tried to take a walk this afternoon, but as soon as we set off Ella fell asleep! She did not take her 11:00 nap today so she was a tired little girl! If she does end up dropping this nap, playdates will be much easier to schedule! Her and Ava went down around the same time and woke up within 20 minutes of each other! I was proud of both of them for playing and sleeping so well today! As you can see in the pictures, they both had a lot of fun!

6 comments:

Jackie said...

We had so much fun today! I can't wait to do it again. Ava and Ella really played well together today. I think they are going to be great friends!

Donovan said...

Ella,

I'm happy you had fun playing with Ava today. I know you will be the best of friends. I love you very much!

Grandpa

Phyllis said...

Ella,

I am glad you have your cousin to play with. Growing up together will be lots of fun.

Love Nanny Bramel

Gina (Nana) said...

Ella
I'm glad you and Ava had such a good day today. It's fun to have a cousin so close to your age to play with, you two will be great friends! I love you!

Nana

Donovan said...

Ella,

I am so glad you had fun with Ava. You will be such good friends. It was very nice of you to share your toys with Ava. It look like Ava was taking very good of you. I love you sweetie and enjoyed seeing you at the Dr's office today. It was very nice of your Nana to let me see you.

Love you,
Granny

aunt kim said...

jillyanne,
i hope you move away from that train track before she gets old enough to venture out on her own. that scares me! i lost you once in stamping ground. when i found you i didnt know if i wanted to beat you or hug you to death! love you little bee!!! aunt kim