Sunday, July 20, 2008

Weekend Wedding Festivities

This past weekend was Sejla and Ryan's wedding, so our weekend was packed with lots of fun wedding festivities. Lynsie and Robert stayed the weekend so that is always fun!

On Friday, Sejla took Amira, Alma, and me to get our nails done. Later that night, we had the rehearsal at the Chapel and the rehearsal dinner at Cherry Blossom Country Club. Ella was not feeling well on Friday so she spent the day and night with Nana and Grandpa. We didn't get home from decorating the Chapel until 1:00! That's a late night for me and Kermie! The Chapel looked wonderful by the time we left and Sejla was very excited and tired!














On Saturday, Lynsie, Ella and myself all got up and headed to mom's shop to get our hair done. Lynsie, Michi, and I actually did our own, but we watched Sejla, Amira, and her mom get their hair done. Michi, DH's girlfriend, spent the day with us as well. Around 2, we all headed to the Chapel for pictures and to get ready for the big event! Ella was such a good girl while we were getting everything ready, but didn't not get in a very good nap. By the time the wedding rolled around she was cranky! Sejla looked beautiful and we were all a little emotional! I personally remember the day Sejla mentioned her and Ryan possibly dating! I knew they'd be a good match :) The ceremony was great, but I didn't get any pictures. At the reception, we ate and then Nana and Grandpa took Ella home to sleep! There were lots of sleepy babies at the Hilton! I can't believe we did two nights in a row without her!















Overall, the wedding was terrific and everyone had a great time. We are so happy for Sejla and Ryan and hope they have a great time in Mexico!

4 comments:

Gina (Nana) said...

Brooke
Sejla was a beautiful bride! And all of you all looked pretty too! I know it was a very busy weekend for you, Kermie and Miss Ella. I think she did very well, and of course we loved having her!:)

Ella
Me and grandpa enjoyed having you this weekend very much. You were very good. You are so funny, I think that you are gonna be a little clown!I love you!

Nana

Jackie said...

Everyone looks beautiful! I love the bridesmaid dresses:)

Donovan said...

I am glad everyone had a good time this weekend. Everyone looked so pretty as well as Ella. Hope to see you this week Ella. I love you.

Granny

Donovan said...

I'm glad the wedding turned out beautiful and everyone had a good time. Ella I enjoyed seeing you Sunday. I love you!

Grandpa