Tuesday, July 1, 2008

My First Trip to the Zoo

Ella made her first trip to the Cincinnati Zoo today. She went with Nana, Aunt Bekah, Sheridan, and mommy. She loved all of the animals and was a good girl in her stroller. She liked standing on the rails and next to the glass where we had to keep her from beating on it! The weather was perfect and everyone had a great time! I can't wait to go back and I'm sure Ella can't either. Here are some snapshots of Ella's trip and the animals she got to look at today.

Bekah and Sheridan eating La Rosa's pizza. Notice the cute outfits! They scouted out boys the whole day.

In Safari Town, Ella rode the Merry-go-Round. Mommy bruised her leg!

Ella loved these monkeys. They swung and hooted at her.

Ella wanted to get closer to the monkey.

Monkeys that didn't make so much noise!

Mommy and Ella in front of all of the pretty flowers.

This snake was much too big for it's space and didn't move enough for Ella.

One of the snakes tried to eat me!

Ella loved the baby giraffes.

More baby giraffes. They came close to where we were standing.

She didn't know what to think about the big kitty. It was far away.

She enjoyed looking at the lion though.

So pretty. We didn't get to see him swim.

Ella really loved the rhino. That is a baby nursing on mommy.

Cute penguins that don't live in the cold.

Big elephants. They were loud too.

Our last pose at the end of our trip. Notice Gorilla made the picture! Ella had to have him.

Ella was tired and ready for a nap again. She slept the whole way home.

5 comments:

Jackie said...

It looks like you had a good visit to the zoo! Geoff has to go to St. Louis so we are going to take Ava to the St. Louis zoo in a few weeks. I think she will like the zoo too. I love the picture of Ella sleeping in the car:)

Gina (Nana) said...

Ella
Nana had a good time with you at the zoo today! You were so cute to watch. We will have to go again. Enjoy your gorilla!!! I love you !

Nana

Donovan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Donovan said...

Ella,

I know you had a fun time looking at all the animals. They are really neat. You are a sweet girl and mommy says you were very good at the zoo. I love you!

Grandpa

Donovan said...

Ella,

I am glad you had a good time at the zoo. I like your gorilla that you got. I am happy that you and mommy are having such a good summer. I hope to see you on Friday. I love you sweetie.

Granny

P.S. I enjoyed seeing you today