Friday, July 11, 2008

My Day at Home

Today, Ella and I decided to stay home and play. Usually, when we stay home our days are pretty much the same. We nap, play, take walks, and lots of other fun stuff. Here is a look at a few parts of Ella's day today.

The weather was nice and hot (90 degrees), so we filled up our pool and headed out to swim. Ella enjoys the water hose and splashing more than anything.



After swim time we ate lunch and Ella took a nap. Here is what Ella does when she wakes up from her naps (she tries to destroy everything in her crib!).



Ella was ready for a bottle after she woke up, so we sat, drank, and watched tv. She looks lovely after nap time and still has sunscreen in her hair!


We played around the house for a while and Ella laughed and laughed! I tried to get a glimpse of her two teeth!






Ella and I always take at least one walk each day. Today we took two, one with daddy early this morning and one this afternoon. Here are some of the things we saw on our walk this afternoon. We missed the train :( , played at the park, stopped at the police station, and finally made it back home! Isn't the fence Kermie built cute? I love it and am so glad he is a handy man!










Ella got really mad at me when I wouldn't let her taste my barbecue chips anymore at snack time. This is her pouting.


Nana and Bekah stopped by on their way home from Cincinnati and brought us a pizza from La Rosa's. Ella was so glad to see Nana! She reached and cried until Nana picked her up :)


And finally, Daddy came home after Ella ate dinner and had her bath. Kermie and her have a cute thing they do every night now. Kermie makes up these funny beats and Ella dances and claps. I think she may be musical like her daddy:) I will try to capture this on video soon!


We had a really nice day and hope you did too!

7 comments:

Donovan said...

Ella,

My what a busy day you had. You must be very tired. I think mommy is doing a good job making sure you have a lot of fun. I am glad you have this time together.

Your hair looks beautiful after your nap!!!

I love you,

Granny

P.S. your daddy did a great job on the fence. It looks so nice

Donovan said...

Ella,

I think I saw your two teeth. You are such a cutie. I'm glad you had fun today.

I love you,
Grandpa

Jackie said...

It looks like you guys had fun today. The fence is so cute. Ella's hair after her nap cracks me up!!!

Is that park in Sadieville?

Brooke said...

Jackie-
Ella inherited her mom's crazy hair! Mine is ten times worse when I wake up without sunscreen in it! The park is right up the street behind the church. There is another with a walking track down the road. If you and Ava come up we can play there some :)

Gina (Nana) said...

Ella
You had such a busy day with mommy today! I like your nap hair too, your a wild baby! I wish I could have stayed longer but Grandpa needed his LaRoses pizza.I hope that mommy and daddy enjoyed theirs.I will see you tomorrow, I love you Ella!!!

Nana

Phyllis said...

Ella,

I enjoyed looking at your pictures
"MY DAY AT HOME". Looks like you and mommy had a really good time.
You have a wonderful mommy. I did see your teeth, they are so cute.

Kermie, your fence looks really good, I can't wait to see it in person. I think you are a wonderful daddy too. Ella is blessed to have you all for parents.

Love, Nanny Bramel

Mrs. Smorstad said...

That pouty face cracked me up!!! I see that all too often... anytime we don't get what we want! :) I will have to capture it soon.